25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
SOA DEVELOPER (CAMEROON) job vacancy at 25th and staffing in Lagos
SOA DEVELOPER (CAMEROON) (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
ICT / Telecommunication - Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Years of Experience
From: 24-Jul-2019 To: 7-Aug-2019
A telecom company is looking to recruit for the following roles:
- SOA – Developer ( Cameroon)
- SOA – Developer (Ghana)
- SOA (Nigeria)
- SOA Support (Uganda)
- BI Analyst (Ghana)
- Solution Architect (Nigeria)
- Technical Architect (Nigeria)
- Technical Document Writer – Automation/manual testing (Nigeria)
*ECOWAS and SADC passport holders are welcome to apply for these roles
# # QUALIFICATIONS
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related area and significant experience with data warehouse and ETL design and development.
- 3+ years of experience in data warehouse design/development and dimensional data modeling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to gather detailed technical requirements to design and develop data warehouse solutions from beginning to end.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Tested problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- A strong pattern of initiative.
- Prior experience with SQL
- Prior experience with ETL tools like Informatica
- Prior experience with business intelligence tools like OBIEE.
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership skills.
Urgent: Any resource solution architect/business analyst, who has done/been part of Oracle sales cloud ERP/IFS module migration/implementation.is preferred