25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
TEAM LEAD, GRAPHIC DESIGN (STILL AND MOTION GRAPHICS) job vacancy in Not in Nigeria | 25th and staffing
TEAM LEAD, GRAPHIC DESIGN (STILL AND MOTION GRAPHICS) (Not in Nigeria)
Industry / Specialization
Advertising, Branding & PR - Media, Advertising & Branding
Years of Experience
From: 8-Jul-2021 To: 31-Jul-2021
- Managing a team of up to 4 designers to deliver impeccably executed, conversion-focused design assets, to drive the best quality results for your portfolio of clients.
- Training and developing your team to support them in producing assets for big, original ideas, designed to get brands noticed and cut through the noise of paid search and paid social.
- Working closely with the Creative Strategy and Copy Teams to ideate and deliver creative assets in line with client approved creative concepts for creative testing plans.
- Working with the Paid Search and Paid Social teams to deliver compelling creative iterations for our Paid Search/ Social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok etc.) at scale.
- Managing production of all design deliverables to deadline, and continually driving efficiencies through processes improvements, automations and technology (including ai technology).
- Responsible for quality assurance and ensuring that only the very best quality, on brand and on brief design is delivered to our clients.
- Diving into performance data to see which ads are working.
- Problem-solving issues and being the point of escalation for your team.
- Being a real part of the team - contributing ideas to improve the department, be it new services, internal processes or other initiatives.
- Growing your team, managing resourcing and expanding your client portfolio too.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Expert understanding of conversion design and ability to produce exceptional, on-brief, on-brand design assets (across graphic, motion and video).
- Direct video production and motion experience.
- An eye for good, on-brief design (and, maybe more importantly, for bad design).
- A portfolio that shows you can tell a brand’s story through great campaigns.
- Experience working within performance marketing/ producing design assets for Google/ Facebook ads, landing pages, email campaigns etc.
- Experience working with copy teams to ideate and manage the production of integrated graphic/ video and copy assets in line with creative direction/ concepts to deadline.
- Understanding of growth marketing, including user journeys, segmentation and performance.
- High Emotional IQ - ability to deliver tough feedback in a constructive manner.
- Team player - propensity to make decisions that are for the good of the group
- A fast learner - the creative world is constantly changing. We’re looking for people who are curious, want to learn and work on what they don’t know
- Owning it - whether it’s something you're really proud of or something you’d rather forget (we all make mistakes).
PERKS ATTACHED TO THE ROLE:
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Working with exciting startups, scaleups and world-class companies
- Collaborating with amazing specialists in digital marketing
- Generous holiday allowance as well as extra days off during the Christmas period and Mental Health Days
- Flexible working hours and early leave Summer Fridays
- Extensive training opportunities: access to CXL Courses, Company Library, LAD Academy, Audible subscription, seminar and training budgets, additional non-work-related training budget
- Work From Home equipment budget
- E-gym membership, e-lunch benefit and weekly company yoga sessions
- Profit Sharing Scheme.