25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
INVENTORY OFFICER job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
INVENTORY OFFICER (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
Sales & Retail - Others
Years of Experience
From: 18-May-2021 To: 18-May-2021
- Develop ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues, etc.
- A graduate degree in business administration, finance, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.