- Support the MD in organizing informative meetings to share important business information to the company as well as engage and boost team morale.
- Work closely with the MD and the team to organize discussion points, to-dos, follow-ups, and draft thoughtful correspondence.
- Organize, facilitate and evolve weekly leadership meetings to encourage productive dialogue and discussion.
- Provide decision support by working with leadership to distill and organize recommendations for MD approval (anticipate requests for additional information, support with additional research or information analysis, and surface key takeaways to ensure content is presented in a digestible format).
- Support in strategy execution by creating agendas, materials, and logistics for monthly cross-functional meetings and quarterly strategic planning meetings, meeting regularly with team leads to develop and track progress against goals, and flagging projects or goals requiring resources and attention.
- Ability to attend critical internal and external meetings on behalf of the MD.
- Craft C-suite level presentations, talking points, and briefing memos for senior internal and external engagements.
- Working with the executive team to put together key metric dashboards and analysis to track business performance.
- Supporting the CEO with investor communications and internal projects.
- Prepare reports by reviewing and analyzing information on different expenses and projects (consumables, marketing, real estate, etc.)
- Attend marketing meetings and provide input on social media, campaigns, and market research
1-2 years' experience
Consumer and retail experience
Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple projects successfully
Ability to dive into any area of the business or product, understand business needs, and facilitate executive decisions
Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
Excellent communicator and relationship builder
The ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively to a wide audience.
Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects
Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information