As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company. To be successful in this role,you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that our client experience the company value in delivering superior friendly service
- Manage the meet and greet of all incoming visitors including directing and escorting to clients’ offices and meeting rooms
- Ensure all calls are managed professionally, including appropriate address when receiving calls, correct transfer, message taking and follow-ups
- Upload and maintain clients’ information on Office RnD as required
- Ensure the opening and closing procedure is followed whenever on duty for the same
- Actively follow up to ensure all tickets raised are resolved promptly where possible, Facilitate resolution of all visitors’ and members’ parking requirements
- Take and maintain accurate records of bookings and use of meeting room facilities
- Ensure all billable services provided to the client have been accurately recorded and billed for
- Ensure COVID policy is executed and adhered to at all times
- Provide service at any scheduled community/ networking events as the front of house/ desk
- Decision Making/ Problem Solving/ Autonomy
- Measures effectiveness in understanding problems and making timely, practical decisions.
- Working on own initiative with contact from Supervisors as required
- Measures effectiveness in planning, organizing and efficiently handling activities and eliminating unnecessary activities.
- Considers employee’s skill level, knowledge and understanding of all phases of the job and those requiring improved skills and/ or experience.
- Measures effectiveness of listening to others, expressing ideas, both orally and in writing and providing relevant and timely information to management, co-workers and customers.
- Managing Change and Improvement
- Measures effectiveness in adapting to necessary changes from old methods when they are no longer practical, identifying new methods and generating improvement in the facility’s performance.
- Measures responsiveness and courtesy in dealing with internal staff, external customers and vendors.
- Measures how well employee complies with instructions and performs under unusual circumstances. Includes attendance and timekeeping, according to the roster.
- Measure’s individual’s work habits and attitudes as they apply to work safely. Consider their contribution to accident prevention, safety awareness, ability to care for property and keep workspace safe and tidy.
- Employee’s Responsiveness
- Measures responsiveness in completing assigned tasks promptly, following established standards, policies and procedures.
- Measures how well the employee gets along with colleagues, respecting their rights and showing a cooperative spirit.
- Measures effectiveness in time management as well as initiative and independent action within prescribed limits.
- BSc in Management or any other relevant role
- Proven and Relevant work experience (3 Years)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Technologically Inclined
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Athletic – highly energetic and chatty in a professional manner
- Well presented –presentable appearance, pleasant, maintains eye contact engagement and approachable
- Reliable and able to work over weekends when required
- Basic analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail