To plan, organize, and direct in surveying earth's surface to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, excavation, or other purposes.
- Experienced in survey works: topographic survey, engineering survey, underground utilities survey, volumetric survey, and oil field survey.
- Measuring the ground as required by the project (including aspects such as small and large-scale distances, angles, elevations)
- Gathering data on the earth's physical and man-made features through surveys.
- Analyzing information thoroughly before it is handed over to other professionals.
- Thinking creatively to resolve practical planning and development problems
- Interpreting data using maps, charts, and plans to determine site boundaries, building locations, drainage systems, etc.
- Utilizing data from a range of sources, such as aerial photography, and laser beam measuring systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Geodetic, architecture, or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in site surveying for infrastructure and roads
- Strong commercial awareness and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Oil and Gas Exploration Companies is advantageous
- Knowledge of MS Office and CAD software
- Chartered Status / Professional License preferred
- Good command of the English language (reading, writing, and speaking) is essential
- Possess a strong service orientation
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a multi-cultural environment
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Able and willing to work a six-day work week if required