25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
PLUMBER (GHANA) job vacancy in Not in Nigeria | 25th and staffing
PLUMBER (GHANA) (Not in Nigeria)
Industry / Specialization
Engineering & Technical - Janitorial Services
Years of Experience
From: 9-Nov-2020 To: 16-Nov-2020
The Plumber is responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining pipes and fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and wastewater disposal in commercial and industrial buildings.
- Measure, cut, thread, or bend pipe to required angle, using hand or power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, or pipe-bending machines.
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, or fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers or levels.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing, or welding equipment.
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers or water heaters, or fixtures such as sinks or toilets, using hand or power tools.
- Direct helpers engaged in pipe cutting, preassembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components.
- Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes or pipe fittings, using hand or power tools.
- Review blueprints, building codes, or specifications to determine work details or procedures.
- Install underground storm, sanitary, or water piping systems, extending piping as needed to connect fixtures and plumbing.
- Handle administrative work like budgets, the order of supplies, daily reports
- Handle the team of plumbers
- Promote, audit, and enforce throughout all aspects of the jobholders influence the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
Knowledge and Experience
- The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the water distribution and wastewater disposal in residential and commercial and industrial buildings.
- Relevant building codes, legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures installation, and maintenance
- Able and willing to work a six-day work week.
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines