Our client, a healthcare startup in the US is looking to hire a skilled front-end and back-end developer.
To apply and find out more about this role, please click on the link at the end of the job description
- Docker; and
FRONT-END DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
BACK-END DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.