25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
DIGITAL MARKETER job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
DIGITAL MARKETER (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
Real Estate - Sales & Marketing & Business Development
Years of Experience
From: 1-Jun-2020 To: 7-Jun-2020
Our client in the real estate sector is looking to hire a highly creative Digital Marketer who will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
Your central goal would be to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Solid understanding of graphics, photography and editing
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.