25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
General - Administration & Secretarial
Years of Experience
From: 5-Mar-2020 To: 19-Mar-2020
The core functions of the role are divided into 4:
- Centre Management & Events
- Business Development, Productivity and Measurements
- Space Management
- Personnel management
Centre Management & Events
- The Centre Manager leads other team members in living the brand's mission and values.
- Manage all building operations and communications to ensure the highest level of member satisfaction.
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members; including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and building walkthroughs.
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations.
- Meet with members to resolve issues, process member terminations and other issues of complexity.
- Oversee events to ensure there is a good balance of educational, member appreciation, and lead generating and sales-related events and to review for adequate procedural safeguards for the protection of members and company assets.
- Proactively gather data on members' business objectives and identify services that could help members achieve their objectives
- Seek opportunities to engage members to discover and discuss members' objectives, as an opportunity to learn more about each team member, member's business and needs.
- Identify opportunities and act on them to connect members
- Promote best practices, including but not limited to; community management, sales, events, training, and member experience on a company-wide level
- Explain company policies and procedures to members, including but not limited to; membership agreement and billing procedures
Business Development, Productivity and Measurements
- Take responsibility for sales and community dynamics
- Conduct tours to work towards and maintaining 100% building occupancy when Community leads are unavailable.
- Lead tours for VIP’s, i.e. guests of the company.
- Engage in the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations.
- Manage and maintain relationships with vendors and landlords.
- Set priorities using ticket data and clearly communicate adjustments to the team.
- Review all base building documents to ensure the data is updated and accurate.
- Supervise move-ins and move-outs for a quality experience.
- Review daily reports and work with the team to finalize weekly and monthly reports that outline community and sales progress.
- Expense management for space.
- Know and can implement member safety plans, i.e. fire and emergency plans.
- Manage a team within a building to reach sales goals and execute on their objectives as an individual and a team.
- Lead professional development within the team and make recommendations to promote current employees.
- Perform weekly one-on-one meetings to track individual performance.
- Oversee and keep the team up to date with process changes.
- Oversee team including performance management reviews.
- University graduate
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Basic analytical skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent computer knowledge but open to learning new systems
- Cold-outreach experience an added bonus
- Customer service and sales experience required
- Experience in managing a team of more than two people
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills