We are looking to hire the services of an Experienced Recruiter who has an in-depth knowledge of various industries, (specifically the tech industry) to drive top tech talent acquisition.
An individual that can work across sub – Sahara Africa and the west.
## What your day will look like
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
## Desired Skills
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype, etc.)
- A good understanding of technology and technical jargons would be ideal.
- Solid understanding of HR practices, labor legislation locally and globally would be ideal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for various IT industries.
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter.
- Familiarity with resume databases.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting).
Qualified and interested Candidates should visit www. 25thandstaffing.com to apply.